Your security system’s indoor cameras in Jacksonville are perfect baby monitors
One of the most significant things to note is that your indoor cameras are part of a cohesive system and accessible through one simple app. This gives you convenience and peace of mind as you are able to keep an eye on your child from anywhere via your smartphone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-resolution video of your precious one. You may even review recorded clips right from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to verbalize to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to soothe a troubled sleeper. Even better, you are able to use the talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your newborn decides sleep time is over and wishes to get out of the bed, you can get motion-activated updates sent straight to your mobile device.
- One-press call-outs: Even though this feature is typically for older kids, it’s worth a mention. With an easy touch of a button, your youngster can contact you through your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a fantastic benefit. If you find that your baby is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a little uncomfortable in the room, you can adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can switch on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You can use another indoor camera and still have access to them both with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Jacksonville smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Jacksonville smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s modern video cameras can offer. Call (904) 977-6139 today and see how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.