Your Jacksonville CO detectors notify you the instant they sense rising carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide can build up in your rooms, and you might not even be aware of it. However, your Jacksonville monitored carbon monoxide detector can notify you to the first signs of a leak or build-up. Just like your monitored fire detectors, a high decibel bell will go off once it senses excess levels of carbon monoxide. It also sends an alert to your mobile device and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can quickly get your family and pets to safety while the fire department arrive.