What to look for in a home security camera in Jacksonville
When it comes to security, it nice to get a view of your property This is a primary reason why security cameras are one of the most effective tools to think about as you design your home security system. Despite the fact that independent cameras can be beneficial when set up appropriately, they’re even more helpful when included into your residence’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Jacksonville? You’ll be happy to discover these important components come with more features than previous iterations. You may watch real-time streams from indoor cameras or warn those lurking about with incorporated deterrents from outdoor cameras. You’ll also enjoy immediate access to your cameras via a convenient control panel or smartphone app.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Jacksonville
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your home’s defense to a higher level. These crucial elements of your security system can be found with a diverse lineup of features including 2-way communications, video storage, and customizable zones. Take a look at the possibilities below.
- Effective deterrents: You can use a camera that can take immediate action. If unusual behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid red ring will form on the outside of the camera lens and a loud alert will emit.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut views of your property any time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their clarity as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Check for surveillance with recording and storage cloud options and the ability to watch footage straight from your smartphone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Jacksonville are frequently linked to a convenient mobile device app. You are able to view live footage or saved clips and even engage or disengage your system. The Vivint App will deliver an update to your phone when a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion detectors allows cameras to activate if unusual activity occurs. You’ll even get an update on your mobile device.
- Converse with visitors or loved ones: Need to contact your kids after school? Have you found a delivery person at your front door? Modern home security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient two-way audio so you may speak to anyone captured by your equipment.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your exterior video cameras should offer no less than a 120° view. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This benefit provides the opportunity to program the precise part of your property you wish your camera to supervise. This is beneficial to optimize the activity you surveil as you aren’t going to require updates whenever an automobile drives by in front of your house.
Design your own home security system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Jacksonville. The only thing left to do is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Call (904) 977-6139 to get started or complete the simple form on this page to engage our security professionals.