Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Jacksonville goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will spring to action. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The protocol they follow is based on the type of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency occurs, a single effort will be made to contact you before assistance is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most common type of alarm - a monitoring professional will follow these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you using the central command panel. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again after authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a position to communicate with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Assistance will still be dispatched even when you're not able to substantiate the emergency.
Be prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Jacksonville
Stay ready for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Jacksonville from Vivint. Call (904) 977-6139 to start customizing your home’s security today.