How does home monitoring work in Jacksonville?
You’ve done your research and reached the conclusion that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your residence. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Jacksonville home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are linked to trained home security specialists at all times. Even though they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly watching your property or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will function as the primary contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Essentially, you might think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security equipment. This provides more than just inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support at the ready in case of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be busy making certain those in your family are safe. It’s even more essential when a crisis occurs while you’re away. Consider your fire alarm going off or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when no one is there to hear the warning of the blaring siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always defended, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Jacksonville home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All device communications go through this important, centralized command center. In addition to being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these added advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio capability allowing you to converse straight to your monitoring staff
- You can call for assistance with any kind of emergency, including medical problems
If you can’t find your mobile device when a crisis strikes, you may still talk with your monitoring staff straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Jacksonville security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and order a fully integrated Jacksonville smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you require. We understand the value of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you would like to enhance the protection of your home, dial (904) 977-6139 or complete the form on this page to start.