You’ve done your research and reached the conclusion that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your residence. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Jacksonville home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are linked to trained home security specialists at all times. Even though they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly watching your property or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will function as the primary contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Essentially, you might think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security equipment. This provides more than just inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you during your time of need.